Thursday, October 27, 2005

Catching Up..

Indeed it has been a while since I've had the chance to update this site. There have been noteworthy events on a daily basis, but have been too busy observing them (or working or sleeping) to actually note them.

Our beautiful Iris grows everyday. Stronger, bigger, more a part of this world and less an artifact. I'm looking over at a picture hung on the wall of my cube taken on her third day of life and it already looks like someone else... You can't see what I'm talking about, of course, but that is because I haven't been able to post any pictures of her since coming home from the hospital, which is already 5 weeks in the past..

Hundreds of photos, dozens of visitors, I know I know, we must catch up and maintain in order to retain.

I see below on the post editor that I can change the date/time, so I am excited at the possibility of going back and getting everything straight in chronological order. The reality is I haven't touched this site since Sunday night, October 9, in which I inserted photos of our moms and then intended to add commentary the next day at work but never did (my days at work are quite full lately, which has its pros and cons). So if I have my way, by the time you read this post I will have filled several more in before it and you'll think "what's all this crap he's saying?".

Enough; on to the task at hand. Today is not a busy day at work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home