Friday, October 28, 2005

Getting There..

Today I find myself much more pleased with this blog thing than I was around the same time yesterday.. I've been able to catch up on a bunch of things, with much more to come, obviously. And Mama D has got to get hopping on this, too.. But now I feel comfortable sending out the blog's address to family and friends, knowing that there is at least a few good minute's-worth of material to look at. To make this work, this needs to be a living site, one that inspires us to write and others to read!

Also, last night I uploaded about 40 new pictures, mostly falling into the "Iris Comes Home" category... But others as well, including pictures, at last, of the finished nursery and our extended family (pets). Who knows, maybe I'll go hog wild this weekend and spend the $25 needed to organize more than 3 sets on Flickr..?

So check everything out; only the very first post is 'old material' at this point..

naM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home